Skip to main content

dying in 35 F (2 C) !!!

I was watching the last football game in spring hill, Kansas.
we went there by bus together. i thought it will be warmer out there, so I was so freaking confident with my outfit: A wig, short T-shirt, jeans, and flip flop.
we left at 6 pm and took 20 minutes to get there.

10 minutes after that, hoaaaaaaa... I am freezing, my hand, my foot, my body are freeze !!!
2 degrees celcius !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My friends pissed off when somebody picking on me at Choir concert. was that sweet? they were laughing at me because how I dress. but really, i even didn't realize that. I really don't care what they said. I love become my own self !

Back to write!

If you notice, 2017 was the last time I wrote journals. It was early time I am working, perhaps when personal spaces were abundant. Yet time flies so fast, and here I am at the end of 2022. There is nothing to look back on besides my post on the mainstream social media channel. It feels dry. Looking at the pictures without context. Though they are beautiful, they provide a lack of reflection whatsoever. As there are no pages to recall, stories may fade away. At the age of the so-called identity crisis, let's make it a go, creating my own space to share moments and thoughts, so it won't go away. So, what do you wanna hear first?