Skip to main content

sub-state Basketball game

yesterday was a blast for the girls basketball game. i think that would be the most intense game I've ever have.
Osawatomie vs Paola

it's not about game, but it's about 2 town that rivalry for everything. they said that we are a drugs town, that's kind of true, but they are rude people.

first and second quarter we are in head for 10 points. but in third and forth they started to increase their aggresiveness. now, it was only 1 point behind. dug dug..

everyone yelled and scream for their team. in the last second we're 8 points a head and we won!!! yeah!!!

but there was a paola lady who told his husband that an osawatomie guy threw a water bottle to her. and they started fighting, because i was doing my job (recording the game) that night, then a guy from paole kicked my camera that was still on and not even said sorry. "Fuck you dud!"
lol, that was the first time i curse on someone. Cause I was so tired thou, after swimming practice right away to the game, and randomly guy kicked my camera.

but that was awesome night . lol


*anyway, I am doing swimming now!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My friends pissed off when somebody picking on me at Choir concert. was that sweet? they were laughing at me because how I dress. but really, i even didn't realize that. I really don't care what they said. I love become my own self !

Back to write!

If you notice, 2017 was the last time I wrote journals. It was early time I am working, perhaps when personal spaces were abundant. Yet time flies so fast, and here I am at the end of 2022. There is nothing to look back on besides my post on the mainstream social media channel. It feels dry. Looking at the pictures without context. Though they are beautiful, they provide a lack of reflection whatsoever. As there are no pages to recall, stories may fade away. At the age of the so-called identity crisis, let's make it a go, creating my own space to share moments and thoughts, so it won't go away. So, what do you wanna hear first?