Skip to main content

think again

1. going home early like always in Pak Tata class. well, doesn't really matter cause most of us love it. we're gonna say that this is the best class ever, isn't it?

2. in the other hand, Vokasi, heard about that from friends and the announcement. how UKT seems not right, for some, they say it's not fair and too much money they pay than they should. 

so, let's think again. compare my statements above. is it something right that we should happy for or not? so, why do we have to ask for dispensation then?

so, think again :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to write!

If you notice, 2017 was the last time I wrote journals. It was early time I am working, perhaps when personal spaces were abundant. Yet time flies so fast, and here I am at the end of 2022. There is nothing to look back on besides my post on the mainstream social media channel. It feels dry. Looking at the pictures without context. Though they are beautiful, they provide a lack of reflection whatsoever. As there are no pages to recall, stories may fade away. At the age of the so-called identity crisis, let's make it a go, creating my own space to share moments and thoughts, so it won't go away. So, what do you wanna hear first?
My friends pissed off when somebody picking on me at Choir concert. was that sweet? they were laughing at me because how I dress. but really, i even didn't realize that. I really don't care what they said. I love become my own self !