Skip to main content

Wakwaw dan Keadilan Takdir

Air mengalir mengisi buih kehidupan
Orang datang bersama tuk bersenang
Aku, duduk sendiri dibagian taman
Memandang hamparan orang berlalu lalang

Ciptaan Tuhan beraneka macam
Bagi sebagian, kemudahan adalah cobaan
Bagiku kesulitan adalah tantangan
Aku, sekadar diam dan bergumam

Kulihat dari kejauhan setitik harapan
Mereka bercengkerama menikmati waktu luang
Sekadar datang dan memberikan sapaan
Apa daya mereka pergi dan menghilang

Aku sekadar onggok kayu kosong telanjang
Tidak berhias kostum dan pernik dunia fana
Namun bukankah semua bermodal kesamaan peluang?
Lalu mengapa mereka tak ada bagiku walau sepatah kata

Kelam kian nasibku, Tuhan
Akankah kumiliki seorang teman?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to write!

If you notice, 2017 was the last time I wrote journals. It was early time I am working, perhaps when personal spaces were abundant. Yet time flies so fast, and here I am at the end of 2022. There is nothing to look back on besides my post on the mainstream social media channel. It feels dry. Looking at the pictures without context. Though they are beautiful, they provide a lack of reflection whatsoever. As there are no pages to recall, stories may fade away. At the age of the so-called identity crisis, let's make it a go, creating my own space to share moments and thoughts, so it won't go away. So, what do you wanna hear first?
My friends pissed off when somebody picking on me at Choir concert. was that sweet? they were laughing at me because how I dress. but really, i even didn't realize that. I really don't care what they said. I love become my own self !