Skip to main content

Argue about Religion

My father and both of my brother are still observing and looking for the right religion :)
you know what I mean?

they believe in fact and science. they think that Religion is just kind of rules and complement. if you need you can use it, if you don't... so, do whatever you want :D
the most necessary is being a good human being for everyone, anytime. doesn't matter which religion you follow.
they always think about everything, why I have do this? why i am not allowed to do this.

based on that, they always ask me about everything i do. especially for muslim, it's so complicated. why you wear hijab? why you have to pray like that? why you don't eat pork? and bla..bla.. bla...


when I explain about something, they will asking back, and argue it.
sometimes, they make joke with my religion.
but, i like it ! :)
it makes me learn more about my own religion and answer for arguing. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My friends pissed off when somebody picking on me at Choir concert. was that sweet? they were laughing at me because how I dress. but really, i even didn't realize that. I really don't care what they said. I love become my own self !

Back to write!

If you notice, 2017 was the last time I wrote journals. It was early time I am working, perhaps when personal spaces were abundant. Yet time flies so fast, and here I am at the end of 2022. There is nothing to look back on besides my post on the mainstream social media channel. It feels dry. Looking at the pictures without context. Though they are beautiful, they provide a lack of reflection whatsoever. As there are no pages to recall, stories may fade away. At the age of the so-called identity crisis, let's make it a go, creating my own space to share moments and thoughts, so it won't go away. So, what do you wanna hear first?