Skip to main content

I love America as I love Ketchup!

that's written in my football T-shirt.

when you live in USA, you'll feel how you miss your home country food. As me, I miss my Indonesian food sooooo much. it tastes between salt or sweet, made from thousands spices get from your back yard.

but here, you can't find it. you will face fast and junk food, everywhere. even you go the grocery you'll find vegetable in the packing plastic. not fresh like Indonesia has.

it tastes tasteless!

but Ketchup is the only food that has flavor (based on me).
here, I eat ketchup with everything, include popcorn and vegetables. i don't care, cause i can't find any great flavor.

my friends predict, when i go to back to Indonesia, I'll not just eat ketchup. but I'll drink it ! :DDD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My friends pissed off when somebody picking on me at Choir concert. was that sweet? they were laughing at me because how I dress. but really, i even didn't realize that. I really don't care what they said. I love become my own self !

Back to write!

If you notice, 2017 was the last time I wrote journals. It was early time I am working, perhaps when personal spaces were abundant. Yet time flies so fast, and here I am at the end of 2022. There is nothing to look back on besides my post on the mainstream social media channel. It feels dry. Looking at the pictures without context. Though they are beautiful, they provide a lack of reflection whatsoever. As there are no pages to recall, stories may fade away. At the age of the so-called identity crisis, let's make it a go, creating my own space to share moments and thoughts, so it won't go away. So, what do you wanna hear first?