Skip to main content

November 13-19

14. presentation in Rotary; first day in Basketball practice
15. presentation in American government class
17. stay at Sri house, MO
18. presentation in Park university, MO; 100 days in Kansas!
19. make bank account

Comments

  1. kok malah rotary az kamu presentasinya? :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. yeah.. that's not about rotary though,
    itu di meeting nya rotary Osawatomie :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to write!

If you notice, 2017 was the last time I wrote journals. It was early time I am working, perhaps when personal spaces were abundant. Yet time flies so fast, and here I am at the end of 2022. There is nothing to look back on besides my post on the mainstream social media channel. It feels dry. Looking at the pictures without context. Though they are beautiful, they provide a lack of reflection whatsoever. As there are no pages to recall, stories may fade away. At the age of the so-called identity crisis, let's make it a go, creating my own space to share moments and thoughts, so it won't go away. So, what do you wanna hear first?
My friends pissed off when somebody picking on me at Choir concert. was that sweet? they were laughing at me because how I dress. but really, i even didn't realize that. I really don't care what they said. I love become my own self !