Skip to main content

day of church

yesterday was my worship day :)
I supposed to go to youth group at 9.30, they said that the bus will pick me up at 8. so, i woke up at 7.00 and waiting for the bus. but the bus didn't come... urghhhh..

but at 11.45, cassie picked me up to her dad house-to hang out wih them, okay :) I cooked fried rice at her house. delicious

at 6 we had to be at church again for evening worship. we prayed and the pastour introduced me in front of his followers :) It's kinda weird when they looked at me. but I love it :)) haha

after that, we run to another church that 2 block from there. we played hide and seek and Jailbreak. that was so much fun. and I know more people. They are very welcome :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My friends pissed off when somebody picking on me at Choir concert. was that sweet? they were laughing at me because how I dress. but really, i even didn't realize that. I really don't care what they said. I love become my own self !

Back to write!

If you notice, 2017 was the last time I wrote journals. It was early time I am working, perhaps when personal spaces were abundant. Yet time flies so fast, and here I am at the end of 2022. There is nothing to look back on besides my post on the mainstream social media channel. It feels dry. Looking at the pictures without context. Though they are beautiful, they provide a lack of reflection whatsoever. As there are no pages to recall, stories may fade away. At the age of the so-called identity crisis, let's make it a go, creating my own space to share moments and thoughts, so it won't go away. So, what do you wanna hear first?