Skip to main content

Smell of Weed

* oya!!! Finally Kristin Gray come
back to school! I am so happy :)

Last sunday, I walked through the railroad to hunt pictures. That was a creepy place, if you've been watched a movie kind of like serial killer. it just like that. huuu

when I passed by some house, i can smell weed. ruben has already told me the smell of that drug.

then i met with my friend Tesla, and she asked me what i was doing there. cause she said that that's a ghetto. place for people doing anykind of drugs. Upsss ! i didn't know that

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My friends pissed off when somebody picking on me at Choir concert. was that sweet? they were laughing at me because how I dress. but really, i even didn't realize that. I really don't care what they said. I love become my own self !

Back to write!

If you notice, 2017 was the last time I wrote journals. It was early time I am working, perhaps when personal spaces were abundant. Yet time flies so fast, and here I am at the end of 2022. There is nothing to look back on besides my post on the mainstream social media channel. It feels dry. Looking at the pictures without context. Though they are beautiful, they provide a lack of reflection whatsoever. As there are no pages to recall, stories may fade away. At the age of the so-called identity crisis, let's make it a go, creating my own space to share moments and thoughts, so it won't go away. So, what do you wanna hear first?