Skip to main content

Hijab: identity and dignity

I don't know. today was complicated, Honestly, i didn't feel anything.

i think about what I did yesterday, received a message from my brother, and yeah, he dissapointed. but that has already happened.

now, I really understand and feel, that for me, Hijab isn't only about beauty, religion, and people thought. It's about my indentity and dignity.
Ruben said, "yesterday, you just looked the same with others"
it makes me, that was not me. Azka that they know, wasn't like that :(
I feel that was the dumpest decision I'ver ever made. but it will be something that I'll not forget.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My friends pissed off when somebody picking on me at Choir concert. was that sweet? they were laughing at me because how I dress. but really, i even didn't realize that. I really don't care what they said. I love become my own self !

Back to write!

If you notice, 2017 was the last time I wrote journals. It was early time I am working, perhaps when personal spaces were abundant. Yet time flies so fast, and here I am at the end of 2022. There is nothing to look back on besides my post on the mainstream social media channel. It feels dry. Looking at the pictures without context. Though they are beautiful, they provide a lack of reflection whatsoever. As there are no pages to recall, stories may fade away. At the age of the so-called identity crisis, let's make it a go, creating my own space to share moments and thoughts, so it won't go away. So, what do you wanna hear first?